sim works studios have just released their F-4B/N Phantom II over on justflight for purchase!
some more information…
The F-4 Phantom II is a tandem, two-seat carrier-capable supersonic fighter/bomber, first flown in May 27, 1958. Designed during the 1950s as an all-weather Mach 2 interceptor, the F-4 Phantom II could boast a maximum speed of more than twice the speed of sound, thanks to its two J79 engines. It was the first aircraft to be adopted both by the US Navy and US Air Force and it served with many air forces around the world in different variants. The Phantom II set a number of speed and altitude records and during its service life it proved to be a very adaptable aircraft, to the extent that it will still be in service in 2020 with some air forces.
- A high detail exterior model covering almost every F-4B/N variant to grace the skies, supported by many high-detail repaints!
- Two different versions of the F-4B cockpit, created with immersive detail
- TacPack compatibility from the outset: utilise the F-4’s arsenal against air and ground targets
- USS Coral Sea: a 1965 rendition of the USS Coral Sea with innovative features, allowing you to customise the appearance of static aircraft on deck
- Immersive flight modelling: Feel the plane when doing high performance manoeuvres