In the post we covered earlier, we talked about teaser images Captain Sim had been showing, and that it was clear they were teasing at a new version of their 757 addon for FSX and P3D. Today that is confirmed as Captain Sim shared some details on what they have been working on for the 757 CAPTAIN III addon, the next generation of their 757 captain series, here are all the details…
Good news for those who were hoping for the 757:
Captain Sim is proud to introduce the new generation of the award-winning ‘757 Captain’ series: the ‘757 CAPTAIN III’ family of expansions for FSX and Prepar3D.
The first member of the family is the 757-2PW BASE PACK.
It’s a highly detailed and accurate digital replica of the Boeing 757-200 with PW2037 and PW2040 engines.
– Fully functional flight deck loaded with advanced systems simulation (FMC/LNAV/VNAV/WXR etc etc) Re-coded from scratch.
– All-new custom night lighting.
– Complete passenger cabin with in-flight entertainment system.
– Top-notch exterior model with 3D windows, cabin interior, passengers, stewardess and animated pilots.
– High resolution textures.
– Realistic flight model.
– Authentic sound set.
– ACE (Aircraft Configuration Editor).
– Repaint kit.
– Aux 2D panels.
– Custom visual effects.
– Custom views including wing views.
– Sim Ops.
– 715 (seven hundred fifteen) pages Manual.
Some of you could try it this week as we need 10 more volunteer beta testers for the P3D4 version. If you are available this weekend just add ‘P3D4 BETA TESTER’ to your comment. ATPL holders are pre-approved.