Captain Sim have released the first hotfix for their recently released 757 for P3D v4, the hotfix corrects the engine startup spool which a lot of users were experiencing problems with…
The 757 Captain III Base Pack hotfix 1.001 is available and includes the following new features and enhancements:
– The engines startup spool up is improved.
– CTD at FMC STAR execution is fixed.
– The F/D TO mode pitch bar nose up position is fixed.
– ADI displays readability is improved.
– FMC target Mach and actual Mach discrepancy is addressed.
– P3D4 flight plan .pln files loading into FMC is fixed.
– Battery discharge while on APU GEN is fixed.
– The EICAS displays minor fixes.
– Night lighting of the overhead lights switches is improved.
- Download the csy572_1001.exe file to any folder on your computer.
Make sure the P3D4 is not running.
Double click the downloaded csy572_1001.exe file to install the 1.001.
Version 1.1 with more fixes and features is coming soon.