FSDT have just released their new Lousiville International Airport! And to celebrate, are starting a 40% off sale for any other product when you buy the new Lousiville International Airport scenery! And of course, the scenery is P3D v4 compatible which is great news!
Here are some of the features of the scenery, and the statement from FSDreamTeam…
- Fully customized ground and runways in high resolution, DX10/11 Compatible
- Custom UPS Worldport Cargo loading system
- Complete integration with GSX
- SODE Animated jetways with GSX integration.
- Animated custom vehicles.
- Use of the advanced material properties in FSX/P3D, like bump and specular mapping.
- Fully 3d taxiways lighting.
- Intensive use of LOD techniques in order to offer the best possible performances.
- High resolution building textures.
Fsdreamteam is happy to announce the release of the new Lousiville International Airport (KSDF), home of the UPS Worldport cargo Hub.
Featuring an unprecedented integration between the scenery and GSX, to simulate the special Cargo Stand loading platform, with new human animated characters that move containers to/from the airplane directly into the warehouse, with a precise placement system that supports several cargo airplanes as used by UPS ( 757, 767, MD11 and A300 ). The scenery use SODE jetways. It has been designed with Prepar3D V4 in mind, with many optimizations specific to it, but it’s also compatible with FSX.
GSX has also been updated with many bugfixes, new features and all the required additions to support the new cargo loading system at KSDF.
For the next days, we are having a launch SALE: purchasing KSDF will allow you to obtain an 40% discount on any other FSDT product that will be purchased together with it. To activate the offer, use the following Coupon Code in the ordering process:
The Launch SALE will last until October 23rd 2017