another great airport from ORBX today, they have just released their Pula Airport scenery, and it looks great as always, here’s all the features of the airport and a brief description, as well as some great previews…
LDPL Pula Airport has been released!
Pula is a spectacular location on the Adriatic sea, and a popular summer tourist destination. The area is served by Pula Airport, which is well equipped to handle aircraft up to the size of a 747, serving nearly 30 airlines during the summer,and is equally suitable for general aviation ops. We have created a very accurate rendition of the airport from on-site photography, as well as a unique multi-elevation airport model. The surroundings of the airport have been fully covered, and we have included a very detailed Pula city scape, complete with the Roman amphitheater, the docks, Kaštel castle, and much more. This is the second project from Rasha Tucakov, who has once again partnered with Misha Cajic for another beautiful coastal Balkan destination!
• Ground imagery at 60cm per pixel
• 50sq km+ of photoreal terrain
• Dynamic lighting in P3Dv4!
• Multi-elevation airport model
• Optimized for NGX and airliners
• Bonus airports – LDPM and LDPV
• Advanced AO and night rendering
• FULL Pula cityscape included
• Custom vegetation at airport
• Large area of custom LC & vector
• ONLY FTX Global required!
• By Rasha Tucakov and Misha Cajic
you can get the scenery here