The v1.40 update is here for the Rotatesim MD-80 and features some welcomed fixes and improvements, here are all the patch notes…
– Pop-up Menu: Load Manager and Ground Operation pages.
– Custom CG location logic, derived from managed weight and balance.
– MCDU. Added FIX INFO page.
– MCDU. Runways are selectable in ARRIVALS page.
– MCDU. FAXXX fix is created automatically along with arrival RWY selection.
– Updated performance and prediction data to match the last changes in X-Plane 11.11.
– More accurate EPR/N1/N2/EGT indication.
– Improved pneumatic system logic.
– Improved IRS routines.
– Added custom minimums and altitude callouts sounds.
– Tuned up ground roll sound.
– Tuned up hydraulic pumps times.
– Added gravity effect on elevator while parked.
– Added copy-to-scratchpad functionality in LEGS restrictions/wind data.
– Included commands for ND range control.
– Removed hydraulic elevator (oops wrong model).
– Fixed a bug i fuel prediction.
– Fixed a bug in FD switch behavior.
– Fixed a bug in compressor exterior sound.
– Fixed a bug in autobreak trigger on landing.
– Fixed bug in HYD PRESS LOW alert.
– Fixed expanded localizer sensitivity.
– Fixed a bug in optimum altitude calculation.
– Fixed a bug in DES NOW function not clearing restrictions at CRZ altitude.
– Fixed paging in STEP function of MCDU LEGS page.
– Fixed a bug preventing the screens to be drawn in 2D views.
– Fixed a bug in CTR FUEL PRES LOW alert.
– Fixed a bug in DFGC test.
– Fixed a bug in the tiller animation.
– Fixed a bug in sound manager cockpit-ambient source.
– AP aural alert is now triggered according to AC availability.
– TRP Test now operative.
– Fixed bug that triggered spoiler-flaps alert on touchdown.
– EOAP default messages added.
– Fixed “remove flying surfaces” checkbox problem.
– Minor texture and model corrections.
– Adjusted lights switches manipulators in right glareshield.
– Fine tuned engine start parameters.