The RWDesign DHC-6 Twin Otter is here for X-Plane 11! Being totally rebuilt from the ground up for X-Plane 11, with a brand new model just for X-Plane 11, and by the look of the previews, it looks great, here are all the details and some great looking screenshots…
Twin Otter V2, rebuilt from the ground up for X-Plane 11.
The de Havilland Canada DHC-6 Twin Otter is a Canadian 19-passenger STOL (Short Takeoff and Landing) utility aircraft developed by de Havilland . The aircraft’s fixed tricycle undercarriage, STOL abilities and high rate of climb have made it a successful cargo, regional passenger airliner and MEDEVAC aircraft. In addition, the Twin Otter has been popular with commercial skydiving operations, and is used by the United States Army Parachute Team and the United States Air Force’s 98th Flying Training Squadron. (source: Wikipedia).
- Floats (with the ability to remove gear entirely)
- Brand new model built from scratch for X-Plane 11
- X-Plane 11 specular lighting
- Detailed exterior model
- New high resolution 4K textures
- Interactive night-lighting
- Choose interior color
- Rain effects
- New scroll manipulators for finer tuning of interaction
- New menu’s allowing extended interaction and choice of aircraft parameters
- Radio pop-up with improved 3D input methods.
- Mutli-phase checklist
- Real-time weight and balance manager
- FMOD Powered
- 3D sound
- High quality source files recorded from the real Twin Otters
- Custom airfoils
- Developed in conjunction with Twin Otter pilots
- Custom electrical and anti-ice systems
- Programmed radios
- GNS 530
- GTN 750
- Always fly the recent aircraft version!
- AutoUpdater Licensed from STMA