A small update was released for Envshade today, featuring changes such as new cloud tweaks, here is the official announcement…
Envshade was updated to 1.0.1.
You can download the patch from your simmarket account. You just need to install it over your current Envshade install and apply again the shaders through Envdir.
Here is the full changelog:
- Re-balanced atmosphere scattering
- New clouds tweak for smoother transition between day and night
- Re-balanced clouds brightness at night for more coherent colours
- Re-balanced moon light influence on objects, terrain and clouds
- Re-adjusted water colours and reflection to fit the other changes
- Re-adjusted global night brightness