TOGA Projects have today released their ‘Envshade’ shader tweaking addon for P3D v3 and v4. Following the controversy that occurred between TOGA Projects and Matt Davies being resolved, it seems the release has gone well, and with a price of €5.76, it’s a great deal! Here are all the details…
you can purchase it here
ENVSHADE is a new shaders enhancement for Prepar3D v3 and v4. It will enhance the realism of your simulator with highly realistic shaders reacting to many environment variables like weather, time of day, altitude…
Envshade will allow you to enhance the visuals of your simulator in just a few clicks.
You don’t want to spend hours tweaking your shaders? ENVSHADE is made for you ! We worked for you to recreate the most natural environment as possible within the simulator limits without adding un-natural colors or overtweaking the shaders.
Forget about seeing vibrant blue water in bad weather, feel the power of the lights at night just like when your eyes are used to darkness for a few hours, forget about the bright nights when the moon is not there, enjoy watching all the New York City lights when passing over at FL410, take care about the atmosphere moisture during VFR flights…
Envshade will transform your flights in a living environment where colors evolve in real time.
ROUND THE CLOCK REALISM
Not only Envshade has been made as dynamic as possible, but the realism has been checked to any time of the day, assuring a complete and optimal visual realism round the clock with highly smooth transitions.
OPTIMIZED FOR ENVTEX
Envshade is optimized to be used in combination with Envtex to bring you the best visuals, and just like with any of our product performance has been kept in mind, that is why it doesn’t hit your fps, and the best of all: it is fully integrated into the new Envdir user interface for a user friendly experience.
Like any of our other products, your feedbacks are welcome, some variants may be added in the future to fit all of your monitor settings and tastes.
Envshade will evolve and be improved as much as possible to reach all of your expectations.
Envshade features list:
• 2 supported simulators
– Prepar3D v4
– Prepar3D v3
• Friendly user interface
– Full integration in the new Envdir user interface for a quick access to all your TOGA products
– Atmosphere scattering
– Low horizon haze effect depending on season
– Saturation depends on altitude and weather
– Shadows effectiveness adjusted
– Well balanced colors round the clock
– Brightness varies with weather, time of day, sun and moonlight
– Saturation varies with weather and power of sunlight
– Directionnal sun lighting corrected in P3Dv4
– Saturation and tone depends on weather
– Reflection varies with altitude
– Darkness depends on altitude and time of day
– Waves size depends on altitude and weather (for non ultra water settings)
• Terrain & autogen
– Shadows effectiveness adjusted
– Saturation depends on weather
– Brightness varying with sun and moonlight adjusted
• Lights (requires a 3D ground lights addon like FTX global, black marble or night environment)
– Adjusted night lights brightness
– Smooth day/night transition
– Brightness and visibility varies with altitude
– Internal brightness varying with sun and moonlight adjusted
– External brightness varying with sun and moonlight adjusted
• HDR enhancements
– Eye’s adaptation to brightness adjusted
– Adaptative Bloom, effectiveness varies with time of day
– Realistic night brightness with soft day/night transitions
– Adjusted and adaptative contrast depending on visibility
– Adaptative brightness depending on visibility
– Open sourced Reshade integration
• 2 performance presets
– Performance preset for a smooth experience without any impact on fps
– High quality preset for outstanding screenshots but with a cost on performances (higher clouds and shadows quality)