Turbulent Designs have just announced that their long awaited Terraflora add-on will be releasing this Friday, with the beta process over! (1st of September) if you don’t know what Terraflora is, here’s the basic run down…
– Replacement for all default autogen to improve your simulation experience on a global scale
– High definition vegetation textures created by Russ White to raise the bar in detail
– Drastically improved colourisation over default vegetation for realism
– Seamless blending between TERRA FLORA and REAL FLORA in future airport updates
– Revised and optimised autogen models for performance
– Support for FSX, FSX:SE, P3D v3 and P3D v4
Heres the statement from Turbulent Designs
We’re very pleased to announce that our new high-definition global vegetation update has all but completed beta and will be available to purchase from this Friday, the 1st of September!
TERRAFLORA is the next step in our mission to create the best quality vegetation that not only blends seamlessly into our scenery but also covers the entire planet.
We also got some stunning screenshots…