X-Crafts have just made version 2.2 of their E-Jet series available for download now! Featuring full 3D sounds for both the E175 and E195, as well as FMC improvements, you can view more information here
Here are the full update details…
– Completely new 3D Sound System introduced using FMOD – based on real ERJ sounds recorded from a real Embraer ERJ, inside and out, on a flight line by our professional ground support expert, Todd Fleck.
– Added New Tekton FMS functionality: Thrust Rating Selection (TRS). This will give pilots the ability to hold a fixed N1 percentage provided that the thrust levers have been sufficiently advanced. This is especially useful when using FLCH to control altitude changes. De-rating thrust is a normal part of airline operations to provide fuel economy and reduce wear on engines. (More information on the proper use of TRS will be provided in our support forum).
– Replaced- LBS/KG units selection on PERF 1. Moved LBS/KG units selection to PERF 3.
– Updated SASL to version 2.5.0. This will preclude any further need to install Microsoft Visual C Redistributables in order to use the menu system to control X-Crafts provided ground support equipment, pushback capability and in-flight checklist functions.
– Adjusted the keyframing of the N1 indicators to correctly display N1 values – matching the dataref value accurately.
– Several minor fixes to the 3D model
– Flight model fine tuned